Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My Spring Break !

Spring Break

Over spring break i mostly stayed home and slept. I did go out sometimes to the stores to buy clothes and hair bands. I went out to eat junk food which isn't good for me but i still ate it. I watch movies and tv shows and i actually finish a tv show. I stayed up really late the entire week because i was able. In the mornings i didn't wake up till like 10 in the morning.i did my homework over the weekend. I did english homework which was to do a essay and a packet. I also have chemisty homework to do which i did finish in time. I volunteer over the break. I volunteer to help out sorting food from what is still good to bad. I packed the food into boxes and we load a lot of boxes. When i was volunteering i was in a group of about 10 people and in the end we packed around 10,000 pounds of food all together. It was a great experiences and it felt very good because i know that all the food i was packing would be give to the homeless that don't have food within 24 hours. We also had a barbecue at home which the food was really good. I also went to church which felt amazing because i have not went to church in like forever. Over all my spring break was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment