Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

Paragraph 1
Somethings i liked about this class was learning about choosing the right. Learn new quotes every time i came always taught me something new. It created a new perspective for me. When we learn the quotes, i liked that we can learn about how people use them in real life experience. I enjoy sitting next to my classmates because they were super fun and made me laugh. It was cool to sit with them.

Paragraph 2
Something i didn't like about the class is we didn't do a lot of partner up activities. I think it would've been fun if we were able to do more classwork or projects with the people around us. Maybe doing a project with like 4 people or less would of been a great experience and we could've talk to more people in this class we didn't know before. Doing activities where we talked and write could've created a good time doing our work. Another thing is that the room would be too quiet sometimes.

Paragraph 3
How to improve this class is do more activities. Work with the people around us. When we learn new quotes expand on them. Talk about how if can really affect us in a good and bad way. Create more fun activities on the computer that will catch our attention more. Do more projects where we can learn more.

Paragraph 4
My highlight in this class was learning the quotes. Some of the quote really caught my attention. The quotes that stood out to me made me think differently. They open up my mind and helped me a positive way. The qoutes showed how it is possible to achieve what you want. They made me feel more confident and showed me that there are no limits.

Paragraph 5
I believe that i did my best in this class. I felt that i always put all my effort and thought into this class and especially the writing. I put what i thought about the quotes and explain them. Doing my best in this class is very important to me. It made me feel more organized and more ready.

Paragraph 6
I do read my life planning journal because it's important to me to reach my goal. Reading them pushes me to wanting to achieve them. When i do achieve them i can't tell you how amazing it feels. It feels good to cross it out of my journal. I read them anytime i have time.

Paragraph 7
I am committed to being a CTR person. I care about CTR because it will lead you to greatness. Becoming a CTR person can change you. It will make you into a new person but in a better way. I will always plan to choose the right even when it gets rough.


No comments:

Post a Comment