Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day

 On memorial day i stayed home. My mom wasn't able to spend the day with us because she was working. I was home with my dad, brother and some of my cousins. I mostly spend the day cleaning and doing my homework. When i was home i spend time with my cousin. We were hanging out and talking about all kind of things. Over the weekend me and all my families gathered at my cousin house to have a barbecue. They have a pool so i got in and had fun with my cousins. I ate a lot of food, especially unhealthy food. My cousin house is like an hour and a half drive sometime more with traffic but the drive over there is nice. They live kinda toward the mountains. It very pretty to see the view. Memorial weekend is over all a good weekend for me. My brother came down from Merced with is about 5 hours from here to come spend his weekend with us. I enjoy spending time with him. It was nice to see him. I was happy to spend the weekend with all my family and bond with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment