Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

Somethings i liked about this class is i was able to practices my type. I am now a better typer than i was before. I also like is we do quotes and write about them. I like to take about quotes and what they mean. A quote can inspire a person to do good or better. I also liked watching videos when we take a time out. I also like when the teacher puts background music because it helps my brain relax and keep it going. The music is very nice to hear. I liked when we would stand up and do activities. I also like the goals journal because i wrote lots of goals down that i have accomplished. I am very proud of those goals.

Somethings i did not like about the class is when kids would start to behave bad. It would get me annoyed because they can act more better. Somethings i did not like is we would sit down a lot because it would make me tired. I liked to stand up and doing activites.

How we can improve this class is if we watch more videos because i enjoy watching them. We should also write about more stories about people being a CTR person. I liked learning about how one person was able to change another day or life into something postive. It made me want to do nice things for others. We should do more activites with the people around us. It can be fun talking to others around us. 

Some highlighs for me in this class completing one of my goals that i wrote in my notebook when we first started writing goals. My goal was to pass with B's or higher and i was able to do that. I am very happy about that goal because i have no C's. The life goals really made me want to do more.

I did do my best in this class because i would always try. I always put my best work. I would take to write in my blog. I would try to do my best in the statements. I put in 100% each day.

I am reading my Life Planning Goals Journal. I do i almost everyday because i like to set goals for myself. I would want to reach those goal. It would make me happy anytime i would reach a goal. I feel like i could do even more. I also write more each day to reach more goals. It feels good to reach more goals.

I am committed to being a CTR person. I want to be one because i want to choose the right. I want to choose the right because it will lead me somewhere. No one likes to do the wrong. I feel choosing the right will be good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment