Tuesday, January 10, 2017

School Break Days

School Break Days

What i did over break was stay home and sleep. I spend most of my time with my family and i also spend time with my friends. My friends came over and i spend a whole day with them. I had fun with them. I went to my friends party at her house and i saw all my old friends. It was fun hanging with them because i have not seen them in over 2 years. I been to my tia house over break. I did not do much. I spend the holidays at home. I went to stores to buy presents for my family. I did not watch any new movies but i watch old movies. I watch a lot of tv shows and finish all the seasons. I did all of my homework last minutes. I was able to finish it all. I ate a lot over break because we made good food. I helped put up my christmas tree. My tree was really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment