Monday, January 23, 2017

Books

“Make Your Passion Your Profession”

What is your passion and why is it a passion of your?
A passion of mine is too read because i love to read when i have time. I enjoy reading books that i find interested in. Reading makes me feel better and helps me out in moments of stress.

How can you make this passion become your profession?
I can make this passion into a profession. I would make be become a librarian or something related to that field because i would be surrounded by books.

What education is required?
A education that is required is a Master degree.

What skill, talents, and attitudes are required?
Skills
  • Desire to meet and serve the library’s user community
  • Ability to think analytically and to developed new or revised systems, procedures, and workflow
  • Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
  • Knowledge of computers, the internet, and commercially available library software
The attitude that is required is to be positive

books.jpg

Reflection: I am willing to read more to do this. This wouldn't be what i really wanted to do in life but this would be like my second choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment