Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day is an annual national holiday marked by religious observances and a traditional meal including a turkey. The holiday commemorates a harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621 and is held on the 4th Thursday in November. The pilgrims thank god and celebrate his bounty in the Harvest Home tradition with feasting and sporting. Thanksgiving celebrates the Colonies. Thanksgiving is a particularly American holiday.

Thanksgiving-Brownscombe.jpg

Reflection:
12 Things I Am Thankful For
  1. My Family
  2. My House
  3. Having food to eat everyday
  4. Having clothes
  5. Being able to live another day
  6. Being able to go to school for free
  7. Having water in my house because other don't have that
  8. My health
  9. My friends
  10. Having Both of my parents
  11. Being able to enjoy life
  12. Having support

happy-thanksgiving.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment