Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

I stayed home for thanksgiving day. We made lots of food. We had our whole family over and we all ate together. I enjoy my time with my cousin but not all my cousin came over so that was sad because i haven't seen them like in over a year. After we ate my mom left to work i left with my aunt to visit her husband side of the family then sleep over her house. I went to the family gathering and it was boring even tho know them but i don't really talk to them. We left to her house at midnight and then went to sleep. The next day friday we ended up throwing another family gathering at her house. The food was really good and i ate a lot again. Then i left home with my other family since they live next to me. It was over all fun. I ended up gaining some pounds because off all the food but i am okay with it.


thanksgiving-food-catering-Denver-Spices-Cafe.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment